old salut!

Colin Randall wrote here on France, things Anglo-French and more......but has moved

February 02, 2007

Wrong Salut! The Red and White one is elsewhere

This site has now moved to Salut!

When I launched Salut! Sunderland, I promised football-loathing readers of this blog that I would try to keep this site free of matters concerning The (occasionally) Beautiful Game.


Picture: El Viaje


But I need to alert any Sunderland fans who have strayed here thinking they were reaching an SAFC-related blog that they have been misdirected by my confrères at A Love Supreme, who kindly agreed to post a link from their site.

While I try to resolve that bit of false signposting, Sunderland supporters should feel very welcome here but go to www.salutsunderland.typepad.com if they want to complete the cyber journey they first started.

Labels: , ,

This site has now moved to Salut!

1 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 5:53 PM, Blogger Colin Randall said...

No blog item mentioning Sunderland AFC shall suffer the indignity of attracting no comments, even if this one was less a post than a signpost.
After recent problems, RoadsofStone is banging the drum for WordPress as a better way of blogging. Although I do also use Typepad (for Salut! Sunderland), that costs whereas Blogger doesn't..... any other thoughts on this would be welcome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home