old salut!

Colin Randall wrote here on France, things Anglo-French and more......but has moved

February 01, 2007

Unidentified gremlins hit Blogger

This site has now moved to Salut!

Readers of Salut! and, come to that, a million other blogs may be experiencing problems.


Bloggers - that is to say, people with blogs on Blogspot - are repeatedly getting "error" messages when they try to view their sites, look at comments or make changes.

No one at Blogger seems to have responded in any meaningful way so far, so I have no idea how long this will persist.

If anyone reading Salut! has been trying to post comments and simply cannot connect, please feel free to send them to me at colinrandall2001@yahoo.fr, specifying how you want to be identified (name, nickname, initials, anon etc and where you want the comment to appear.

As soon as I am able, I will then post the comment on your behalf.

Labels: , , , ,

This site has now moved to Salut!

3 Comments:

At February 01, 2007 7:58 PM, Blogger Bill Taylor said...

I just sent a comment without any trouble to your smoking post. Let's see if this one is equally trouble-free...

 
At February 02, 2007 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to comment here last night and it just didn't work remotely. Here's hoping for better luck this time.

Meanwhile, I'm sorry to hear about your problems, Colin. That's enormously frustrating, I know.

Fortunately, I've had a much better experience with WordPress, and they do have an excellent 'import blog' function which I'm told works really well from Blogger. I guess a lot of people must already have used it.

Good luck !

 
At February 02, 2007 10:40 AM, Blogger Colin Randall said...

I am not sure things are right even now - the update I posted this morning keeps disappearing and then returning. For one short spell, I think it was up there in triplicate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home